Our favorite tips & stories from the fidosphere to kick off the week:
- Homeless Dogs Help Disabled Vet Make a Difference - We are loving this story about three very special dogs who have helped a disabled veteran place dogs with other veterans who need companionship after a life of service.
- The Amazing Transformation of Rescued Hog-Fighting Dogs - It is a testament to their spirit that dogs are able to endure such human cruelty and bounce back to be so affectionate and loving with the right care and attention.
- 4 Ways You Can Help Animal Shelters (Other Than Donations) - The majority of dogs we walk daily are rescue dogs and most have been rescued from our local shelters. Your money is helpful, but your time is even more needed in many shelters in downtown LA. Great tips to make your time count for fidos in your hood.
- Why Dogs Eat Poop - We've seen it on our walks. You've been worried about it. What's up with your pup that is a little toooo into poop? All your questions answered.
- 9 Tips for Sleeping Soundly with Your Pup - Does your dog nearly push you out of bed by morning? If you give your pup permission to sleep on your bed, these tips will help you both get a great night's sleep.
Here's to a great week with your sweet and snuggly fidos!
Photo via Star Telegram.